Saturday, August 6, 2011

Astonishing Personality


I know writing  a post on Umar means wasting the post… but dosti ki he toh nibhani toh padegi na :P Is bande ki me burai b koi kitni kare… is pe asar b nahi hota he and nahi ye sudharta he :P
Umar Khan

Chalo no bitching about mera Omar :Pye banda mostly chup chap rehta he bt ek baar shuru ho jaye toh isse chup karana asan nahi hota… ye sab ki bolti and kar deta he :P This guy is cool and smart (akhir meri sangat ka kuch toh asar hona chahiye na)  I love spending time wid him. Hez a quick-witted, fun-loving guy and has an astonishing personality :-o
Omar has this weird sense of humour, bt I appreciate it (bht bada dil he mera :P) I am sure you will come across no better person than him… he is one of the first person whose opinion I take after changing my DP’s.
I haven’t known him from long, but even this journey was worthwhile. Now to conclude im gng 2 treasure u in list of my lovely frnds 4vr…
Love u darling >:D< take care & always keep smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment