Saturday, August 6, 2011

Hate You Darling


Even though he is a kamina frnd of mine… derz a lot I can write abt him….I have decided that I would write only d imp ones and the first one is I HATE him :P Vipz mene teko aaj b maaf nahi kiya he and nahi kabhi karungi :X… I promise teri harkaat ka me jarur badla lungi :P
Vipin Kumar

So after this its time 2 award him 5 stars 4 being a nice person, a true friend. He is always full of masti, I simply love talking to him (chit-chats a lot and mostly bakwas)  All in all a superb PERSON…
He is a true frnd, though apne kamine pan se baaz nahi ata he… A real hrd wrkr (aaj kal late night kaam karta he and Sunday b office jata he)…. He is one of my very close friends… a very precious one…. Love u vipz… and plz ho sake toh sudharene ki koshish kar liya kar….
Take care darling…. Miss u a lot… mmmhhuuuaaazzzz >:D<

No comments:

Post a Comment