Sunday, August 7, 2011

Love To Hate You

Writing something about ankur at this time is really tough 4 me as we are not talking since last few weeks and I am not in mood to get back 2 him :P Although he one of the most important people in my life whom I would cherish forever… he is a person whom I love 2 hate and I know he feels d same 4 me :D
Ankur Shah
Chalo now it’s the time to speak something good about him… he is a wonderful person. He never do a mistake he always do a blunder :P with time has changed a lot..pehle he was a little more than bad, bt now he is worst :P  he is a big cheater and has attitude problem too :X ooppssss ye sab toh bad bad ho gaya.
Hhmmmm now jokes apart a wonderful friend :D hardly hurts his friends :-o sumtimes bcums very sensitive and makes me feel as if I’ve committed any crime. So its tym 4 a secret 2 b told :P simple hi 4m him makes me smile :) I simply love 2 fight and argue wid him :D u will feel he is innocent..bt beware he is definitely not  der r mny aspects of his personality which u should experience urself  so get 2 knw dis fantastic frnd of mine..
Ankur good luck 4 all ur plans in life, I know u will succeed in them.. Miss u :)

3 comments:

  1. full dislike....................

    ReplyDelete
  2. iss blog ko likhnewali bandi ke mere baare mein sab vichaaar galat hain.............
    she has never understood me nor she will understand me...............

    ReplyDelete