Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Cool Dude


Firstly I have to apologize that I missed out a post on Amol, I know it has hurt him (even if he says he doesn’t care) I AM REALLY VERY VERY SORRY. Trust me your are one of those special ones I will cherish throughout my life.
Amol Wani

Here in this post im writing sumthng abt dis kewl dude – amol wani… most of the people in this blog know him, bt stil let me tak a chance ;)
Fun loving lazy guy dis title suits him bst :D hez talkative, naughty, cool..... hmm.......dis is nvr ending list. He cn mingle wid any1 around (bt takes time to do so) & will make u vry comfortable wid him… d super gud quality about him is hez very frndly & has cool attitude (that’s why he is a cool dude), which nvr hurts any1.. Hez all der wen u need him (At last friend kiska he ;) Sangat ka asar toh hona hi he :P ) Hmm…..v hd lots of stupid fights on d oder hand have shared some really wonderful moments 2 be it playing UNO, making travel plans (and then u ppl going widout us) or be it a long walk at Marine drive on a rainy day, I will always miss them all …I mst hve 2 say hez a guy who run all his energies in a way wer he wnts 2 & always successful  lots more 2 say bt man nahin hai abhi phir kabhi….
i wish all ur dreams come true.. take care and always keep smiling….

No comments:

Post a Comment