Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Married Chick

Describing Purva Atre and now Purva Marathe is a bit diff task..neways .. lem me start.. she z sweet, caring n friendly.. One of my closest frnd.. she cares 4 me alott… thanx a lot 4 dat .. Purva is one of my best frends. We hav seen each other through all the worst n best times… knowing ALL my secrets she has always stood by me even wen I was wrong..
Purva Atre-Marathe
Dis dame is really intelligent and knows what to do and whn to do… Shez honest..loyal..not at all the typical bitchy types….Some ppl say she can be rude and yes they are right :P  bt she is really frank and good at heart :D I can go on talking with her for hours n hours,
Now dis lovely friend of mine has got married and even then derz alreadt a change in our relationship. She takes care of the ppl who r close 2 her and tries 2 b lovable :D i jus njoy her company.. she z 2 notorious... dnt go on her luks.... u may get fooled…
With was great with you around darling.. good luck for your future…may u and swapnil have a rocking life filled with romance.. Keep smiling… Love u babes :)
Post 4:

No comments:

Post a Comment