Saturday, August 6, 2011

Mere Bhaiya The great


The sole owner of dis post is mera pyara aseem bahiya…
Aseem Gupta

I have decided that in this post im gonna write all the truths about him, the first is we both love the tongue wali smiley :P
Hahhahaha chalo now jokes apart 4 me aseem bhaiya juz like my elder bro, I never know how bt the feeling has a deep impact on me… When I talk to him I feel as if im talking 2 my badawala bhaiya….
he is always der 2 listen whn I wnt 2 speak my mind out and I love and respect him 4 dat…..Mera leg pulling b bht karte he, bt ye toh unka hakk he :P He is ready 2 explain me if I do anything wrong… Evn if he is nt listening 2 u he’l nt let uknw dat :P he is a wonderful person…
Aseem bhaiya it has been a pleasure knwing u..
I really miss u wen u were nt around. Bhaiya I hope u fulfil all ur dreams comes true and you achieve greatest heights in life..
gud luck….tak care & I wnt u 2 b wid me always…love u a lot >:D<

No comments:

Post a Comment