Saturday, August 6, 2011

Omi Baby


I am very happy 2 write something about my OMI BABY :P But the problem is from wer should i start and exactly wer should I stop? :(
Umesh Singh

He is of my dearest friends, extremely nice and simple at heart, and most importantly so warm….Im glad that I got a chance to meet him :)
Hmmmm wat can I say abt him…jitna bolo utnaa kum he ji hahhahhhaa….. A very dear, cute, sweet, simple, down to earth and caring person (bilkul meri xerox copy he) chatterbox he pura…
Best thing abt omi is hez very understandable and trustworthy….a happy-go-lucky kinda person and makes other happy..espcly me…all time…meko koi tension and if I talk to him mera tension jaise bhaag hi jata he…hehe…we hav many things in common..dts d hav becum gud frnds :P
Omi it’s a treat to know a real GEM like u…and I know therez more 4 me 2 knw abt u…cheers 2 our frndship…I know it will last forever… Love u omi baby >:D<

No comments:

Post a Comment