Saturday, August 6, 2011

Fiercely Independent Chick


Initially I wasn’t planning to write a post on Vasudha Iyer but could nt complete my blog without her ;)

Vasudha Iyer

I met this gal while working, and surprising she turned out to be a real friend… A honest and humble person, she has always stood by me and was always der when I needed some help or advice.
Vasudha has helped me to get a reality check in my life, which has been really helpful to me…
She is one of my most favorites and quite close to - a woman of substance…. He is sometimes calm; sometimes loud I sometimes feel that I haven’t understood her that perfectly.
She has some lofty ambitions….fiercely independent…. You have a long way to go gal… Shez cut out for splendor…. Rest assured…
Missing the time we spent together…. Love u darlingzzz… >:D< mmmuuuhhhzzzz…..

No comments:

Post a Comment