Saturday, August 6, 2011

Jonny Tera Naam


Now it’s time to write about my most favorite and dearest and bestest Jonny :D Iske bare me me kuch bura bol hi nahi sakti… band he hi itna mast mast ;) (akhir friend kiska he)
Pavan Rawat

he has been a real wndrful frnd 2 me(and this time im nt kiding) ye meko kabi gusa nhi dilate he…. ulta if im angry mera gussa kum kara dete he.. A real gem of a prsn u cn go on talking 2 him 2 mny hrs.
Ye kabhi kabhi senti ho jata he and meko batata b nahi he (tab meko ispe bohot gussa asa he) bt he fir mera mud mast fresh kar deta he 
One mst imp sach,i love u jonny… the way ur (fir chahe tu kaise b he) and im proud and honoured 2 hv u as my frnd….thanks 4 being der….i knw u wld b der always…
tak car & keep smiling..
Love u sweetheart >:D<

No comments:

Post a Comment