Saturday, August 6, 2011

Latest Entry


Sagar is one of the latest entries in my friend list and Im proud to have him around…. It has not been many days that I have known him….bt knowing him has been truly an experience… he is a wonderful person, very supportive n always der 2 hear all d bakwaas I do…
Sagar Chaudhari

The long walk I had with you was really awesome…Thanks 4 making me not juz smile, bt 2 laugh my heart out…I simply love your honest personality and humble attitude….
I am sure that you are amazing in your own way.. Hope to know you more…i wish all ur dreams come true.. take care and always keep smiling…
[Now if you wanna know d secret ;) sagar is promised me dat he wld find me a perfect match :P however he has done a mistake… and with all my big heart :D I have 4given him :P]

No comments:

Post a Comment