Saturday, August 6, 2011

Meri Dillo Rani


This post belong to mere pyari  dillima aka dillo jisme me is gandi bachi k jhute tarife kare wali hu :P
Dillima Singh

This chick is ekdum mast he.. I never get bore while talking to her isk sath mera mood hamesha mast rhta he…baki this gal is ekdum achiwali he…
Dillo ko toh gali dena ata hi nhi and ladai to kabi krti hi nhi he… Bus ye meko gussa bht dilate he and them meko mana b leti he :D
Saying something is really a tough task as meko jhoot bolna nahi ata  and iske bare me sach bolne layak kuch nahi he :( hehhehe juz kidding… A wonderful frnd, always ready 2 irritate u  bt also der wen u wnt sum1 2 listen 2 u  a true lover of cats, shez nothing less dan dem… she has several personalities residing in her  and im sure dat every1 experiences a different one…
Our late night chat with entire of our group was always fun….I miss those moments….
I wish all ur dreams come true….  Lots of love…
And most important :P shaadi me teri taraf se aa rahi hu :P >:D<

No comments:

Post a Comment