Saturday, August 6, 2011

A Real Gentleman


For getting sashank as a friend I need to thank my dillo rani… I don’t remember from when did he moved from the just friends category to the bestest one :) An awesome person… a real gentleman I simply adore you…
Sashank Kakarparthi

Sash thanks 4 listening to me wenever I wanted u 2… Your maturity, your attitude has surprised me every now and then… I just love it… Other thing I love is you and dillo together together ;).. so plz u guys remain one forever… that’s the only thing I wish from you guys :)
Sash many of my gifts are pending with u and dillo… So make sure it reaches to me asap :P
Also, I have promised dillo ki shaadi me I coming from her side and in d same way I promise you dat after shaadi I wld b gng from ur side… an ultimate solution :P
Chalo enough of my bakwaas… Stay the way ur are… u simply rock dude…
Love u dear >:D< Achieve all heights that you desire my wishes are with you…

No comments:

Post a Comment