Sunday, August 7, 2011

Rocking Shocking Girl

So herez presenting you the bestest person in my life “Sunni”. I met her during my college days and today we share a special bond that will last forever. I love every aspect of her personality [ if any exist ;)] her irritations, her temper, her love I simply love them all.. I have learnt a lot from her :-o Speaking abt my janu :P I would say she is my sweetheart and a fun loving chick ;)
Sunita Mandal

Shez d warmest person I’ve evr knwn…..I would say shez VIVACIOUS  and generous :P. She has seen me through thick and thin and has always stood by me.. We fight a lot but she is definitely my good friend lol  Hmm..vry interesting ..we alwys hd lots of stupid fights  & sum good momemts 2 & all these moments are the perfect bridge btwn our lovely friendship >:D< Bolu toh ye ladki sachi heera he   kabhi kabhi gussa b dilate he…. Most important time pe ana toh sikha hi nahi he isne or me sikha sikha k thak gayi  bt no improvement :( Chod I like u d way ur…. pata he ye sudhregi nahi toh mene aise he accept kar liye he.
Sunni now I wanna ask you that will you b my “Maid of honour” (of course only if I get married :P) ehehehhehe sun teko option nahi he so jus say yes :P Chalo abhi ending this post baki or b likhne he :P love u sweety >:D<

No comments:

Post a Comment